
I don't know who loves this tasty snack more...Baby Emmett or Mommy Emmett. All I can say is that I have been wanting Cool Ranch Doritos like every day and like LOTS of them. I packed a small baggie of chips yesterday & today for a lunch snack, and both times I practically licked the bag clean. Today I could not make it until what would be a reasonable doritos snack hour, so I broke down and munched on my chips at 10am!!! I ate my breakfast at 8:30am. The even crazier thing is that Adam's coworker Tacara is also pregnant and is only a few weeks behind me. Well, once I emailed Adam this morning to ask how acceptable it is to eat Doritos at 10am, he looked over at Tacara's desk and she also had a Ranch Dorito bag on her desk, ALREADY OPENED! Whew, glad it's not just me!
I'm so hungry lately. Adam has been getting a kick of how I lick my plate clean. And the nausea is subsiding a little, not completely, but definitely a noticeable improvement. Tomorrow we go back to the doctor for more fun. I'm hoping to have gained some weight this time around!
2 comments:
Oh my gosh Sarah! I am TOTALLY craving Cool Ranch Doritos... so much that I may need to run to the store to get some! You are in trouble missy!!!!!!
Okay - seriously! I went out yesterday afternoon and went into a STINKY gas station to get a big grab bag of Cool Ranch Doritos! I ate about half the bag then taped up the top of it and planned to finish them with my lunch today. OH NO - an hour later - those chips were LONG GONE! You are at total blame for this new fascination of mine! I was so embarrassed I didn't even tell Chris yesterday :) Ha ha! So happy I'm not the only preggers eating up everything in sight! XO-Hill
Post a Comment