Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Last Call

It's about that time. My poll ticker reminded me that only 14 hours remain until the poll station is closing! For all you last minute voters, make sure you cast your vote so you have bragging rights if you are actually RIGHT! And no double voting please :)

I can't believe tomorrow is the day! I am so excited I can hardly contain myself. And I got a call from the doc today asking to move my appointment from 4pm to 3pm because of a conflict on their end, so we will know an hour earlier! Yay!

I had a dream last night that Adam and I were at the doctor's office awaiting the gender announcement of our baby. Adam handed me a piece of paper with the name Karen in pink writing. That meant we were having a girl and he had decided to name her Karen. I remember the middle name to be something starting with an "L" but it's a blur other than that. Um, nope on the Karen part, but maybe on the girl part. I also remember 2 storks in the dream, a big one and a little one.

I keep going back & forth on girl vs. boy. I thought boy all along, and so did Adam, but probably within the last week, I'm stuck on girl. I imagine girl. I dreamed girl! So really, whether it is a boy or a girl, we will be surprised and elated either way! I probably won't sleep a wink tonight in anticipation.

Anyway, remember to cast your vote if you haven't already & check the blog tomorrow for the awaited news!!!

3 comments:

Laurel Tucker said...

I bet the "L" name was "Laurel" :) Good luck tomorrow. I'll be clicking "refresh" all afternoon!

Amy said...

We're on pins and needles!

Jenny said...

yes..I will be watching and waiting so please update us all via blog, facebook, text or all of the above :)