Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Random Act of Kindness

Last week, we were blessed to be on the receiving end of a random act of kindness. In the mail I found a package addressed to Alaina, so immediately my curiosity was up. What could it be? We were not expecting anything, were we? Is there something Alaina has failed to tell me? ;)

I opened the package and was excited to find a cute, personalized bib with a note to none other than Little Miss Alaina herself!


The note went something like this...
Alaina,
I read your mommy's blog. I think you are too cute! I hope you like this bib I wanted to send to you.



So thank you, Ashley! Whoever you are, wherever you are, how ever you found us...we are thankful for you!

You truly made our day :)


P.S. Please don't take offense to Alaina's "unenthusiastic" look in these pictures. She really is thrilled to call this bib her own, and she can't wait to cover it with watermelon and green beans and spaghetti and maybe even some ice cream! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad Alaina likes the bib. I thought it was cute! I have a niece who will be a year old August 4th and I just HAD to get her one too! It is SO much fun shopping for little girls.

Ashley

Aunt Becky said...

What a nice thing to do! The bib looks amazingly cute!

To Ashley: I write a blog as well but mine doesn't usually talk about a cute baby. Do you send such nice things to all of your blogging buddies?! If so, count me in!!! LOL

Just kidding! What a sweet person you are!!

Alaina's Great Aunt Becky