Wednesday, April 15, 2009

More Belly Shots - 5 months

I've been a little bit of a blog slacker lately. Sorry folks. But seriously, I don't feel so bad because whenever you need something to read, you can always hop over to the links for my trusty group of sister bloggers, many of whom are more frequent bloggers than me. Especially Hillary (Baby Hull). If you are not in the loop, she just had her baby boy yesterday and was blogging while in labor. Now that's dedication!

I have some recent belly shot photos to share of Mommy Emmett at the 5 month mark. Enjoy!





Taken Easter Sunday...






Sorry, mom. I couldn't resist! You cracking up cracks me up!


Baby Emmett's easter basket (from Adam's parents)...


Also, here are the 2 dresses in Little Miss Emmett's clothing collection. Adam & I bought the white one the day we found out we were expecting a girl. And the green one is a gift from Laurel & Graham. There are adorable little shoes that go with it too :)

No comments: