Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Gooooooo Dawgs!

Well, although the UGA game was quite a disappointment, we still had a grand ol' time on Saturday! Alaina attended her very first UGA football party, and in my opinion she stole the show! It's amazing how someone who cannot talk or walk and who sleeps pretty much all day can be the center of attention :)

Part of the fun was dressing her for the occasion. She wore her black & white checkered dress (compliments of Laurel & Graham - and NO we did not pair it with yellow!) and even managed to keep her white hair bow in for a good hour or so. If I had planned better, I would have incorporated the color RED in her ensemble. I honestly thought I had a red bow on hand, but alas...I did not. Luckily, Poppy & Rah-Rah bought her a UGA bib which included the traditional red & black colors.


Her cute little hair bow!

The family

Daddy holding his little football

David got a smile out of her. I think she has a crush on him, but sorry baby, he's already taken. Plus, I don't think daddy will approve considering he's a couple decades older than you :)

This game is boring...

Maybe our dawgs will pull it together for the next game. Either way, we will still have a fun time watching!

2 comments:

Laurel Tucker said...

We did NOT give her that outfit to be worn to anything UGA related!! That's probably why they lost! We put a GT spell on it.

Amy said...

Oh no! Burn that dress!