Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Alive & Well

YES - We are all alive and well! I am just a busy mama with a to-do list that seems to keep growing...and growing...

In a nutshell, I am busy doing the following:

~Chasing a walking, ACTIVE almost 1-year old around the house

~Going to the park with Laney Bug

~Swimming

~Watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse & Baby Einstein DVD's

~Planning Alaina's 1st (Family) BD Party

~Cooking

~Cleaning

~Errands

~Neverending piles of laundry

~Sorting through endless (and expensive) health insurance options

~Contemplating whether or not to go back to work; exploring any/all options to make $

~Finding a new church (CHECK!)

Oh yeah, and when time allows...showering, eating & sleeping! HA!

Actually, the main reason I haven't updated my blog in so long is because when I do have free time (at night after the Little Lady is in bed), I am so beat that I don't feel like doing much of anything. So veg time and sleepy time takes priority.

But please...hang on...I will get to more updates soon!

Here are a few recent pics to tie you over :)





1 comment:

Amy said...

Chasing a walking Alaina or a running Alaina? Have fun!