(In no particular order...)
I am thankful for my precious daughter, the apple of my eye.

I am thankful that Alaina is healthy and happy.

I am thankful that she can run and play and do many things that we often take for granted.

I am thankful for my supportive husband. My Adie :)

I am thankful for my loving family.





I am thankful for the roof over my head, the food on my table, the clothes on my back.

I am thankful for God's favor and faithfulness. He provided Adam with a wonderful new job. May we never forget that HE is our provider.

I am thankful for my sweet friends who surround me, each unique and each important.



I am thankful for the vision God has given me.

Perhaps mostly, I am thankful that this year I can truly say that I KNOW Him. I don't just know ABOUT Him, I really KNOW HIM! My God, my Jesus, My Savior. I am madly in love with my Jesus who set me free.

I'm thankful that I've finally realized and taken hold of what was available to me all along.

And of course I am thankful that you stopped by :)
~Sarah
1 comment:
Great pics! Lots of gratitude!
Post a Comment