I'm finding myself asking this question all the time...Who has the time? Time to get ahead on laundry or house cleaning, time to tackle the endless to-do list, time to blog.
I am puzzled because in theory I SHOULD have the time. After all, I'm just a stay-at-home mommy with boat load of time on my hands. Right?
HA!
Double HA!
Triple HA!
But in all seriousness, when do you find the time to do these things? I'm talking to the mama's out there! Do you sacrifice sleep? Do you handle personal stuff at work or on your uninterrupted lunch break?
Seriously, once I get one thing done, 10 more things get piled on the list. Quite often, I will start a project and get interrupted many times, so it takes me an embarrassing amount of time to complete one seemingly simple task. Or maybe I'll lay it down for awhile, hoping to forget it exists.
Let's talk blog. I have at least 10 ideas for blogs brewing. Sometimes I will wake up in the middle of the night with inspirations for my blog - YES, really! I have a bazillion Alaina updates, and updates on life in general. I really wanted to complete a Sept/Labor Day blog, but at this point, WHO CARES! I still haven't written about Halloween. Or much else lately. Currently, I have 2 or 3 other blog drafts, half completed and pending on my progress. Uploading pictures is a time-consuming nightmare, and I don't know if it's just on my end or if everyone has this issue.
Break it to me. Is it just me? Or can anyone relate? Should I forget finding the time and start MAKING the time? Maybe I need a kick in the pants. Who knows.
Who has the time to think about it?!? ;)
1 comment:
I would love to blog more, but who has the time?? ha. I don't have a child, but I don't have time to do much either!! ugh..hate it.
Post a Comment