Monday, February 28, 2011

Sick Baby :(

My poor, poor, sick baby :(

Alaina has been feeling under the weather for the last 24 hours, and she is quite pitiful. She's had a high fever, she's been sluggish and her appetite just hasn't been the same. Bless her heart, she is trying her best to be cheerful.


But it's hard to be a sick baby.


On the bright side, being sick does have its perks. Pajama day is officially declared.


Snacks (even Pringles) are allowed IN bed. (Sorry, Adam, for the bed crumbs :)


TV limits are totally ignored.


And all eyes...and ears...and arms...and hands...and lips...are on YOU! You get this mama's FULL attention (as if you don't already ;)


Alaina Brooke, I hope and pray you feel better soon, baby!

3 comments:

Amy said...

awww.....hope she feels better soon! libbi was sick for a while there, too and although i HATE seeing my baby sick, it was kind of nice to have her so snuggly all the time instead of running around like a wild animal. but, after a day or so i was ready to have my wild child back. btw, love the "awesome mom" bear sitting beside alaina in bed! :)

Nicole Roberts said...

I used to have this exact same comforter set!

Sarah said...

Amy - It is kinda nice having a more relaxed child sometimes. Plus, it's a great excuse for me to stay in my pj's too! Adam gave me the "Awesome Mom" bear before Alaina was born, and when she came along she claimed it as her own. It's now known as "Purple Bear." :)

Nicole - I've noticed our tastes are very similar too! Remember the baby crib I liked from Walmart I think? I remember you choosing the same one. Neat :)