Hmmm...what to blog about today?
Well, I woke up way too stinkin' early to attend the monthly Good Morning Cherokee breakfast. It's a chamber of commerce function where a couple hundred chamber members/visitors gather at 7am (yikes!) to eat a hearty breakfast, socialize, network and listen to the featured speaker of the morning. There are also door prizes, and I've actually won something 2/5 times. That part is neat, however I must admit that I dread waking up before the sun is even thinking of arising. And this morning I overslept by 15 minutes (yikes x 2!). To some people this would be no big deal, but I don't allow any extra time in my morning routine for mishaps. I don't get up until the very second I absolutely MUST get my butt out of bed. So this morning was a bit of a scare, but I pulled it off and scurried to get ready quickly. Thank God for Adam, who was the only one who realized I was not responding to the alarm clock. Whew!
I may be getting a little case of a cold, again. I think this happened last month. Runny nose, sneezing, coughing, minor soar throat. Come on immune system! Don't fail me now.
We have quit going to the chiropractor. Many things led to this decision, but it was mainly an issue of time and money. We had both been going 3 times a week for 8 months! And since we moved to Canton, it's a little out of my way to get over there. It was becoming more of a stressor than a relief. But we do miss our peeps there. Our chiro Eric was great and our good buddy Kristin also works there so we got to see her often. Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do.
I guess that's about it for now...
No comments:
Post a Comment