Well, to us really.
Adam packed the laptop on our trip, so I'm able to post straight out of Dillard, GA. I didn't know it until yesterday, but we're literally about a mile or two from NC. I'm sitting in a rocking chair on the back porch of our hotel room overlooking the serene view of the North GA mountains. Gorgeous! There's a horse pasture right outside our room, not to mention all kinds of shades of green from the grass to the trees. And some of the leaves are starting to change colors, so there's little sprays of oranges and reds mixed in with the green.
We've been horseback riding, exploring, eating, hot tubbing, walking, etc. Adam is currently recooperating from our trip to Tallulah Gorge earlier this afternoon. I briefly went exploring with him but then realized this was not for me. My fear of heights didn't help matters as we practically stood over cliffs. But Adam is much more adventurous, so he explored raggity bridges and other dangerous areas while I cooled off in the car. I really didn't want to be a widow yet considering it's only our 2 year anniversary, so I'm thrilled Adam returned to the car unharmed. Just pouring with sweat, but hey, I'll take it.
We are super excited about our swanky dinner in Highlands, NC tonight. We checked out the area yesterday and found a place that will be very tasty and elegant. Called Madison's. Pictures to post of our trip soon! Promise.
1 comment:
happy anniversary!
Post a Comment