Thursday, July 16, 2009

August 11

My prediction for when Little Miss will arrive. Maybe it's wishful thinking, but I have a feeling she will be early.

Adam is predicting August 16, and from what I understand his parents are predicting August 24 (yikes!).

If you have a prediction, post a comment! I'd love to know :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little Miss's Mommy was 9 days late so......

Haley said...

I think you will be late!

Hillary Hull said...

Unfortunately, I'll think you'll be 2 days late! :)

Babelleu said...

Babelle said.....
I know a soon to be grandmother that was 6 days late. She will arrive August 20 (Pa & Babelle's
52nd wedding anniversary) or August
22 (Babelle's birthday) Little Miss
Emmett either day will be fine.

Jenny said...

I'll vote Aug 17th...and 7 lbs, 9 oz ;) Aug 6th is a full moon but that might be a tad early...

Amy said...

Aug. 7 is a nice day, but we want her to bake a little longer. Don't even entertain the thought she might come early. It'll make the waiting even worse!!!!