Adam has a few new nicknames for Alaina. One is "Mini-me." One is "My Little Beauty." Another is "Sleeping Beauty." Wonder where he got the nickname, Sleeping Beauty? Take a look...
During bath time...
At the pediatrician's office...(I'm with her on this one)
During tummy time...
During play time on the floor...
During the tailgate... But what a cute little Sleeping Beauty she is :)
A girl after my own heart. I can take a nap any time, any where, any place. I love sleep! Just be thankful she is sleeping instead of crying! I love this baby! : ) Aunt Becky
2 comments:
This reminds me. I need a nap!
A girl after my own heart. I can take a nap any time, any where, any place. I love sleep! Just be thankful she is sleeping instead of crying! I love this baby! : ) Aunt Becky
Post a Comment