Adam lost his job. I just wanted to keep all of my faithful readers in the loop. We are letting the news sink in and will soon figure out what to do next. Please keep us in your prayers as we navigate this challenging road ahead.
~Sarah
8 comments:
Aunt Becky
said...
No matter how long you have been half expecting this, it still shocks and rocks you to your core when it actually happens. Have faith that God is in control, and I will be praying for Adam to find the job that God has in mind for him.
I am not sure if I should comment or not. I am sorry Adam lost his job, but I truly feel I was led to your blog today for a reason. I have not looked at your blog in 3 months (I knew Adam when in middle or high school-can't remember.) I just wanted to say I am so sorry he lost his job. This is a tough thing and I am sorry you are all going through this trial-but you will all be stronger for it. I wanted to say my mom is a supervisor for Comcast Cable, and I told her a little about your situation (not much b/c I don't know a lot.) She said they LOVE hiring AT&T sales people. She said go to the Comcast site and apply (if you want to) for a direct sales position and if you want to let me know and she said she will contact HR and try to push your application through. I do know they have amazing benefits and their comission structure is great. If you guys are interested in this please feel free to e-mail me at tjstarnes@aol.com anytime. Good Luck and God Bless you all!! Alaina is absolutely ADORABLE!!!
I am sorry to hear this Sarah and Adam! We will be praying for you guys. All things happen for a reason. Sometimes it is hard to take that in, but HE has a plan.
oh, sarah! i am so sorry and can only imagine how unsettling this must be. i pray that the LORD will give you a peace that surpasses all understanding as you go through this trial . praying for you and adam!
Thanks to everyone for your encouraging words! It means so much to me, and to us as a family. Things are already starting to unfold!!! Details to come...
8 comments:
No matter how long you have been half expecting this, it still shocks and rocks you to your core when it actually happens. Have faith that God is in control, and I will be praying for Adam to find the job that God has in mind for him.
Love you guys!
Aunt Becky
I am not sure if I should comment or not. I am sorry Adam lost his job, but I truly feel I was led to your blog today for a reason. I have not looked at your blog in 3 months (I knew Adam when in middle or high school-can't remember.) I just wanted to say I am so sorry he lost his job. This is a tough thing and I am sorry you are all going through this trial-but you will all be stronger for it.
I wanted to say my mom is a supervisor for Comcast Cable, and I told her a little about your situation (not much b/c I don't know a lot.) She said they LOVE hiring AT&T sales people. She said go to the Comcast site and apply (if you want to) for a direct sales position and if you want to let me know and she said she will contact HR and try to push your application through. I do know they have amazing benefits and their comission structure is great. If you guys are interested in this please feel free to e-mail me at tjstarnes@aol.com anytime.
Good Luck and God Bless you all!!
Alaina is absolutely ADORABLE!!!
I am sorry to hear this Sarah and Adam! We will be praying for you guys. All things happen for a reason. Sometimes it is hard to take that in, but HE has a plan.
oh, sarah! i am so sorry and can only imagine how unsettling this must be. i pray that the LORD will give you a peace that surpasses all understanding as you go through this trial . praying for you and adam!
Praying for y'all!
Praying for you guys. God has a perfect plan for your lives...and He's SO much bigger than this!
Sending prayers and hugs.
Thanks to everyone for your encouraging words! It means so much to me, and to us as a family. Things are already starting to unfold!!! Details to come...
Post a Comment