So far week 7 is brutal. Something must have literally happened overnight. Today I feel terribly nauseous and sick. The thought of anything greasy disgusts me. Maybe the McDonalds hamburger happy meal yesterday did me in. I felt sick from the moment I put my feet on the floor. I had a pickle for breakfast because this normally does the trick. Not so much today. I took Pepto for the nausea. That didn't do it either. The car ride to work was horrible! I think I groaned to myself the entire way. After getting to work and eating some more, I still felt sick. I read online that real ginger helps, and I just happened to have some ginger & pear green tea at the office. After drinking that, I actually felt better. But that was short-lived. It is back with a vengeance!
My boss heard me ranting and insisted on getting me whatever I need. So he ran to Publix to get me a fresh cut fruit mix, as requested. That part of being pregnant is working to my advantage. I love the pampered part. I broke the news to my co-workers yesterday. I was so nervous because I didn't know what to expect. I don't think they did either as it came as a complete surprise. But luckily they were thrilled. I got baby balloons and everything. Whew! So glad that worked out. My nerves were all worked up for nothing.
Ahhh, the fruit has arrived! It is cold, juicy and delicious. Mmmm to the watermelon, canteloupe and pineapple. I feel better already!
No comments:
Post a Comment