It's official...I'm pregnant! The doc said so far, so good. She felt around my belly/uterus area and said all seems to be well. I got all the do's and don't's (should that have 2 apostrophes??) of pregnancy. To my surprise, I can have a cup of coffee or a soda with caffeine in moderation, maybe 1 a day. I don't know that I will, but good to know. No cold deli meat of any kind. Bummer since I was planning on packing a turkey sandwich today for lunch. Oh, and the best part...I absolutely CANNOT change the litter box for the next 8 months. Hallelujah!!! Sorry Adam.
Oh, and I'm due on November 27, 2008...THANKSGIVING DAY!!! Adam & I also discovered that I will be exactly 26.5 years old on my due date since my BD is May 27. And Adam will be 27 years old. Is this a crazy pattern or what? I love the number 27, so it is perfect.
Of course my father-in-law is praying for the baby to come 4 days late on his birthday :) That would be cool also. My mom said she may be so hyped up that she may not even be able to cook Thanksgiving dinner. NO WAY!!! I will be eating tons for 2 somewhere (unless the baby comes early), even if I have to go to Ryans Steakhouse. I think they have a Thanksgiving buffet. Let's hope it doesn't come down to that.
I go back next Wednesday for my first ultrasound to hear the heartbeat. I don't think Adam can come along, but I will be in good hands. I love this new OBGYN office! It's been fun talking turkey, but now I have to do some work :(
No comments:
Post a Comment