Adam is always looking for an adventure. I, on the other hand, am NOT. No thank you. We went to Tallulah Gorge on our anniversary trip, and from what Adam told me of his adventures (without me), he's lucky he came outta there alive. I stood back while briefly peeking at the gorge, and that was enough for me. Scary!!! High!!! Ahhh!!!Adam ventured off without me for awhile and took some photos of his findings. I chose to go inside into the air conditioned building, take a bathroom break, and then sit in the car with the air blasting. Have I mentioned lately that Adam & I are complete opposites???Proof that I was there (for a short while)...
I would NOT go here! My heart was pounding from afar just thinking of how high we were.
The raggity bridge. Adam admitted to being terrified of this old thing. Even so, he walked across it.. Yikes!
The brave one...
No comments:
Post a Comment