This little sickling is feeling absolutely, positively yucky. I must have a sinus infection or a virus because my throat is PAINING me! I also cannot get warm enough. What is it, like 70's or 80's today? Well, you wouldn't think it in my house. I am wrapped in layers, including a fleece sweatshirt and blanket. The temp is up and I'm sipping hot cocoa and hot tea. I'm also trying to load up on vitamin C chewables, yogurt with probiotics, etc.
So I decided to stay home from work the entire day, as I should. For some reason, even when I feel like crap I still seem to wander in to the office for a while. I just feel bad for being out. Why is this? Adam thinks I'm ridiculous sometimes. And I think I agree. Today, however, I had no reservations about skipping work.
Ok, back to countless hours of TV watching and couch lounging. Stay away!
1 comment:
Hi Sarah! I just happened upon your blog and was so delighted. I've got one too, so check it out!
Post a Comment