Today I attended the first day of my 5 day LAS course. My job requires me to obtain my Life, Accident & Sickness insurance license and I've been putting it off for a year. The gist is I must take the 40 hour course which will prepare me for the big test to then get my license. So this morning I woke rather early around 5:30am (rather than my normal 7:15am) and got myself pumped up for the class. I was actually looking forward to going. Weird I know. I have been rather cranky the last several days due to under stimulation. I forced myself to do a lot of nothing during my 4 day weekend, mostly because I wasn't feeling well with my sore throat. I also didn't feel like doing anything much. But the pure boredom led to irritability I'm afraid. Well, class sure cured the under stimulation piece, however not quite sure about a boredom remedy.
I actually liked having time to myself this morning, just slowly waking up and listening to the radio on my long drive to Atlanta. The training school is off of the Windy Hill exit off I75, so I was thankful to not have to go to downtown Atlanta. That would be a nightmare! I got to class early and got my pick of the seats (I'm chillin in the back row with quick access to the bathroom in case of emergency). And to my surprise, class was fairly interesting. At least the instructor has a sense of humor and can keep us awake. We got breaks every hour and I got to experience a 1 hour lunch break! This is a rarity.
This morning before class started, a lady came in carrying THE bag...the red & white bag... THIS bag...

This sparked a taste bud meltdown. I was practically drooling over her Chick-fil-A breakfast, even though I had eaten breakfast and was full. I must say that one thing to remember about pregnancy cravings is that once you have one, you MUST have whatever you're craving, and QUICK! Adam is learning this and he was thrilled to go on his first "pregnancy run" to KFC (yes, really) last night around 8:30pm. I just had to have it. As for the Chick-fil-A situation this morning, I thought I may not be able to last 3 hours until lunch. But noon finally rolled around and guess where I headed??? YES, straight to my favorite place. AND because they counted my change wrong, I scored a coupon for a free chicken biscuit!!! Yay! Definitely going back this week. Now I have to.
Ok, speaking of class, I need to be studying now. Waaah...I'd rather be blogging!
1 comment:
AMEN on the chick-fil-a. I'm not pregnant but I am always craving a Chicken Egg and Cheese biscuit. I call it the ALpha and Omega because it't got chicken and eggs! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!
Post a Comment