I would like to revise my statement in the previous post about the nausea starting at night about 8pm. NOT TRUE ANYMORE!!! I was feeling sick almost all throughout class today, with the encore hitting around late afternoon-ish. The 45 minute car ride home in traffic didn't help matters, especially with the constant stopping & going associated with rush hour traffic.
I am debating whether dinner should be an option tonight. I almost want to just remain stationary for awhile and pray this ends. Another option may be to puke in the yard. Seriously. I have done this before and prefer it over puking in the toilet. That disgusts me. Placing my head where other body parts have been is nauseating. And the possibility of cleanup grosses me out too. Instead, the back/side yard has become a better option, as long as no one is around to witness my neanderthal-ish behavior. And I will be courteous to cover up the mess with pine straw, much like a cat would.
Strange, I know!!!!!
The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment