Hi-ya friends. I'm still here. Nothing much to write, although if I think long enough I'm sure I can come up with something. I'm in a "blog fog" of sorts (thanks for the phrase, Laurel).
I'm home alone this evening as Adam is at a church gathering for the youth. I've been seeing Adam less and less lately because he is so busy, mostly working. And I am so worn out, mostly sleeping and resting. Adam came up with a plan that involves a huge sacrifice on his end in order to make all our lives better when the baby arrives. He's working overtime/double time typically 6 days a week to make a lot of extra money so we can pay off debt, get a solid savings and have some flexibility when our bundle of joy arrives around August. Our plan is for me to stay home with the baby. Adam crunched some numbers and it looks like if we remain disciplined in the finance area, it will be possible. Yay!
Adam has a much better attitude about working than me, I must admit. He doesn't seem to mind too much and he certainly doesn't complain about it like I would. That is why Adam is so awesome! I've been struggling with having a good attitude about work lately, especially since my role will be changing to include sales again. Ugh. But I decided that some things I cannot change and some things I can change. What I can change is my ATTITUDE! So I've been praying extra hard in this area this week and practicing being positive, and I'm feeling much better about the whole thing. I know I can handle challenges at work and at the end of the day, I have a baby in my belly and a husband by my side and 2 fur babies to cheer me up. Life is good. Nothing to stress about.
Baby Emmett is doing something in my belly because I'm feeling extra yucky the last 2 days. It seemed to be getting a little better, but now I'm not so sure. I experienced heart burn for the first time yesterday. My uterus (or something) is also stretching I think. And the nausea has been bad yesterday & especially today. I woke up nauseous today and was hoping to make it through the day without losing it. Luckily, I haven't gotten sick at work in the sense of throwing up. Now I cannot wait to take my Phenogren pill to hopefully rescue me from this sick feeling. Maybe only a week or two of this, I hope.
I'm also hoping my 2 favorite grandmothers are feeling better and getting well. Love you grandmother & Babelle! I know you're tuning in to my oh-so-fascinating life. Ha!
Off to bath & bed for me. Who's the baby here?
No comments:
Post a Comment