I voted boy...even though I don't know you...because I have a boy. They are precious. But I know some extremely precious girls too. Can't lose, either way. :)
I hope for a girl, because they are so easy for us to spoil! Also, because I would love to see what a pile of mush Adam will turn into with a precious little girl. We had fun Saturday, we've got to do that more often!
6 comments:
I voted boy! ha...I don't know. Just have a feeling I guess.
GIRL!
I figure I have a 50/50 shot, eh?
I voted boy.... I just went with my gut :)
I voted boy...even though I don't know you...because I have a boy. They are precious. But I know some extremely precious girls too. Can't lose, either way. :)
I hope for a girl, because they are so easy for us to spoil! Also, because I would love to see what a pile of mush Adam will turn into with a precious little girl. We had fun Saturday, we've got to do that more often!
Post a Comment