Friday, May 30, 2008

Exhausted

I am completely exhausted. This exhaustion started within the last week and I'm surprised it took so long to kick in. Most people I talk to say they were exhausted the very first part of pregnancy. I thought I was so lucky to escape this pregnancy symptom, but now I know it was too good to be true. But all in all, I'd rather be tired than sick. And the nausea has eased up a ton lately. I would say I'm about 90% back to normal in terms of the "all day" sickness. I still have to eat often, but I don't mind that part :)

Back to the exhaustion...it kicks in about mid-afternoon usually a couple hours after lunch. And it lasts until my head hits the pillow at bedtime. I've had to put my head down on my desk for a few minutes some days at work, which works until the phone rings or someone walks in. We have a couch in our lobby at the office and my boss said I should lay down on the couch for 30 minutes if I'm tired, but I haven't done that (yet). I don't want to be lounging around if a customer walks through the door. But glad to know it's an option.

That being said, I'm getting extra tired just thinking about being tired! Adam is out running and training for his adventure race in June. When he gets home, I'm cooking breakfast food for dinner. It's the only thing we have on hand without making a 5th trip to the store this week, so it'll have to do. Then I will probably drop. Wow, what a wild Friday night!

Thanks for listening to me vent...

Love,
Sarah

No comments: