Monday, June 30, 2008

Attack of the Fever Blister

With this insane title, you're probably wondering what in the world this post could possibly be about. I have no idea what will transpire from my brain to my fingers in the next few minutes, but I'm constantly reminded of my fever blister woes lately and it seemed like a clever, yet odd, topic.

Anyone who has known me for a while knows that I seems to attract fever blisters like ants on sugar. I always get them. Ahhh! It's so obnoxious. Right now I'm being attacked by 2 fever blisters at once. The one on my upper lip has been lingering for over 2 weeks now, and it's finally starting to disappear. And just when I thought I was getting rid of the little pest, a second fever blister appeared today...this time on the inside of my nose! Double ahhh!

Maybe I should start asking for Abreva for birthday's and Christmas'. I should start keeping a well-stocked supply of medication so it's constantly available for when my "friends" come to town. And they WILL come to town, often at the worst times, much to my dismay.

OK, enough about this subject...

No comments: